Our Billing Advocates are the main line of defense for our patients to lower their medical bills, working with our Expert Negotiators to gather and analyze relevant information, and develop and execute on strategies to lower patient medical bills.
- Accurately tracking and filing all patient case details and managing timely and persistent follow-ups and document filing with providers and payers
- Work with expert negotiations consultants to determine the best strategies to reduce medical bills
- Negotiate medical bills over the phone with providers
- Providing relevant and regular updates to patients on progress
The Billing Advocate will work from Resolve’s headquarters in Hanover, NH and initially work with the founder and CEO.
- Strong sense of accountability and personal responsibility to do the right thing for our patients (not just work a 9-5)
- Improvement and Growth orientation – we want our employees to grow with usHigh levels of attention to detail
- Highly trustworthy – we deal with sensitive medical information
- Persistence, drive, and an unwillingness to take no for an answer
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- College degree preferred
Job Benefits and salary commensurate with experience. Compensation package includes equity in the company.
Braden founded Resolve after experiencing first hand how unfair the system is for patients. Prior to Resolve, he built and ran Operations for a renewable energy company and then built and ran Product, Growth, and Operations for a VC-funded edtech company. He received his MBA from Dartmouth’s Tuck School of Business and BA in Philosophy from the College of William and Mary. When not trying to lower healthcare costs he can be found outdoors mountain biking, skiing, or hiking with his dog.