Our Senior Advocates are the main line of defense for our patients to lower their medical bills. Senior Advocates work with the Advocates on their team as well as our Advocate Manager to gather and analyze relevant information, identify the best strategy to lower medical bills, work with hospitals and insurance companies to actually lower the bill, and communicate directly with patients to keep them updated throughout the process.
This dynamic role will allow you to grow personally and professionally with a first-hand look at the inefficiencies of US healthcare while working to solve the core problem of patient medical debt. If you are a candidate that values fulfillment, autonomy, and creativity, while striving to make a difference, this is the role for you.
- A high degree of buy-in with the company mission.
- Strong sense of accountability and personal responsibility
- Improvement and Growth orientation - we want our employees to grow with us
- High levels of attention to detail
- Highly trustworthy - we deal with sensitive medical information
- Persistence, drive, and an unwillingness to take no for an answer
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to think and formulate arguments in real-time
- Evidence of success in a high-performance environment (work or college)
Base salary of 45k + commission. Equity in the company. 100% remote. Paid time off. Health Insurance cost reimbursement.
Anna is a Growth Manager at Resolve. She joined Resolve after seeing firsthand the financial hardship that medical bills can create. Her passion to help individuals in need of an ally amidst financial crisis lead her to become a part of the Resolve Team. She earned her MBA and BS in Business Administration from Liberty University. When not working to fix the broken medical system you can find Anna outside in the mountains and waters of New Hampshire with her family and friends.