We are looking for an entrepreneurially minded generalist to join the team in our Hanover, NH office and help take Resolve off the ground. You will work directly with the CEO.
There is no typical day at Resolve. However, responsibilities will generally be split into either Operations or Customer Acquisition - depending on interest areas, skill sets, and company needs. The projects you work on will evolve over time, though you may work on multiple at any given time in either or both areas. Further, given our early stage, there will be a myriad of miscellaneous projects you will be expected to provide analytical support for the team.
We believe that this role is ideal for someone who wants a career in entrepreneurship as you will be heavily involved with all parts of the process of building a company.
- Negotiating medical bills on behalf of patients: working with our Expert Negotiators to develop negotiations strategies and then executing on those strategies by negotiating with providers and payers.
- Operations Process Improvements - improving upon our existing operations processes to lower the amount of time and effort it takes to negotiate medical bills.
- Marketing execution: anything from running our Google Adwords campaigns, to writing content, to managing social media/SEO, to working with the CEO on building channel partnerships.
- Sales Execution: manage sales pipeline, field inbound calls, and manage follow-ups.
- High degree of flexibility: you’ll be wearing a lot of hats and need to tackle a lot of things at the same time
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial drive
- Demonstrated problem solving capability
- Persistence, drive, and an unwillingness to take no for an answer
- Demonstrated success in a high performance setting
- A high degree of buy-in with the company mission - we want people who find fulfillment and satisfaction in the work they do
Depending on experience. Benefits package includes cash plus a heavy equity incentive
Resolve Medical Bills LLC
9 East Wheelock Street
Hanover, NH 03755
Braden founded Resolve after experiencing first hand how unfair the system is for patients. Prior to Resolve, he built and ran Operations for a renewable energy company and then built and ran Product, Growth, and Operations for a VC-funded edtech company. He received his MBA from Dartmouth’s Tuck School of Business and BA in Philosophy from the College of William and Mary. When not trying to lower healthcare costs he can be found outdoors mountain biking, skiing, or hiking with his dog.